Sunday, November 3, 2013

Upcoming topics

Coming Up

I'll be back to blogging on Tuesday.  In the meantime, give some thought to what you'd like to hear about next.  Some of the items on my list are
  • Origins:  what we think we know about the history and pre-history of Tantra
  • Introducing the Tantric couples:  excerpts from the interviews
  • Variations:  what some of the couples I interviewed did differently.
  • Multiple orgasms for men:  how to learn how to do it.
  • Enduring passion:  how long-term couples use Tantra to maintain desire
  • Bonding:  the evolutionary basis for the Tantric bonding effect
If you want to vote for one of those topics to have top priority, or there are other topics you'd like me to address, or you have any questions about what I've written so far, stick a note in the comments down below, or email me at shaktiamarantha@gmail.com.

Thanks, and good loving!

Shakti

No comments:

Post a Comment