Saturday, November 23, 2013

A NOTE TO READERS

Dear readers,

I thought I was going to be able to get at least one couple profile written and posted this week, but that now looks doubtful.  It's going to take me a few more days to go through all my notes - over fifteen hundred pages! - and identify the couples whose profiles would be most interesting and most different from each other.  Then I need to spend some time creating narratives from my notes on those couples.  And on top of that, my partner and I will be traveling to see both of our families next week, so it may be a while before I resume regular posting.

In the meantime, I would love to hear from you!  Please feel free to post any questions or comments you have below.  If that's too public for you, you can write to me at:
shaktiamarantha ( at ) gmail.com.

I know some of you have been following along on the blog almost from the beginning, while others have joined us more recently.  Whether you have already started learning tantra with your partner or you're still at the stage of wondering whether to give it a try, if you have questions, please ask!  I started this project long ago because my partner and I had so many questions and I was reaching out to people who could answer them.  If you're in the same spot, now's your chance!

And if you are a veteran tantric and you're reading along out of curiosity to see how others do it, please share any insights you have, particularly about the way that tantra feels for you and about the things you and your partner do differently from the "standard model" that I've described.

I would also be very interested in hearing from gay tantric couples of either gender, and from "more than couples," people who are practicing tantra with stable partners, but in a more open environment.  I know second-hand about one long-standing foursome and one triple, but both declined to be interviewed.  The foursome is a straight "double couple" and has been together and doing tantra for almost a decade.  The threesome is a straight guy and two bi women.  The man and his first wife have been doing tantra for six years and brought their co-wife into the fold a year later.  But that's all I know, and I'm really curious about how and how much the bonding aspect of tantra helps multiples stay together.

I would also like to ask your help in promoting this blog.  Please click the "G+1" button and "like" any posts you found helpful and intriguing, share or repost freely, and so on!  I have a rarely-used Facebook page that I intend to start checking more often, so I welcome your friend requests, too.  Just please indicate that you are reading the blog, so I know why you are sending me the request.

Thanks so much!

Happy Thanksgiving (for the Americans) and good loving to you all!

Shakti

No comments:

Post a Comment